Effective leadership – what really matters
What makes a good and effective leader today?
How do you want to manage your company?
What technical, methodological, social and emotional demands do you place on your managers?
How do you lead your company to leadership excellence?
Benefits through Executive Development
Your managers can constructively resolve structural and personal conflicts and dilemmas.
Your managers actively develop the company on their own initiative.
Leadership in your company is clearly defined and visible.
The requirements for managers are transparent and are met. Management philosophy and values are lived and passed on.
Management behavior is aligned with the strategy and strengthens customer and employee loyalty.
Procedures and Approaches
Clarification of the management culture and checking of management principles
- Checking and development of management models with the board and senior managers
- Management appraisal systems and employee satisfaction analyses
Competence & Performance
Improving management quality in the company
- Design of transparent job architecture throughout
- Development of competency models with defined skill sets in tune with job descriptions and fundamental job architectures
- Development of performance management systems
Design and implementation of management development programs through to complete corporate leadership academies
- Identification of qualification need
- Connection with fundamental competency model and management model
- Lead and overall concept including development of individual modules
- Delivery of selected modules (e.g., strategy, change, leadership)
- Support in the selection process
- Involving managers of academy participants
- Briefing and management of trainers and lecturers
- Coaching of team projects and individual coaching
- Support with organisation and participant administration