Prof. Dr Wolfgang Winters
Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Dipl.-Kfm.
Focus of work
- Management of strategy projects
- Strategy implementation and controlling
- Head of change management programs
- Design and implementation of management development programs
- Training in the areas of strategy, change management and leadership
Work experience and current roles
- Expert for integrated corporate development. Successfully working as a consultant, coach and in executive education for companies and top decision-makers since 1994.
- Experience in many industries and equally familiar with supporting SMEs and working for corporate structures
- C-level experience in strategy, change management, leadership and management development.
- Sought-after moderator, keynote speaker and lecturer
Currently the following functions include
- Winter Management Consultants: Founder & CEO
- TOPOS Personalberatung Munich, Partner
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management: Associate Professor, Management Consultant and Trainer for Strategy, Leadership & change
- ZfU International Business School, Zurich: Core Faculty for Strategy
- Donau Universität Krems: Associate Professor for Strategy, Change & Leadership
- Cooperative State University Baden-Württemberg: Professor for International Management
German and English
- Banking & Insurance
- Building & Construction
- Capital Equipment
- Environmental Solutions
- Pharmaceuticals & Health Care
- Publishing, Media & IT
- Real Estate Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Study of business administration at the Munich Ludwig-Maximilians-University
- Doctorate at the University of the Federal Armed Forces in Munich. In 1998 he received his doctorate for his highly acclaimed development of an integrated “Theory of the Observer”, a basic work on consulting approaches based on systems theory.