Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Winter
Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Dipl.-Kfm.
- Management of strategy projects
- Implementation and supervision of strategy
- Leading change management programmes
- Design and implementation of management development programmes
- Training courses in the areas of strategy, change management and leadership
Career experience and current functions
- Expert for integrated corporate development. Successful consultant since 1994. Coach and active in executive education for companies and top decision-makers.
- Experience in many sectors and just as at home supporting SMEs as working for large corporate concerns.
- C-level experience in the fields of strategy, change management, leadership and management development.
- Sought after facilitator, keynote speaker and lecturer.
Some current functions:
- Winter Management Consultants: Founder & CEO
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management: Associate professor, management consultant and trainer for strategy, leadership & change
- Zurich International Business School: Director Competence Center Strategy, Structures & Processes
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University: Visiting Professor for Strategy & Change
- ZfU International Business School, Zürich: Core Faculty for Strategy
- Zeppelin Universität Friedrichshafen: Associate Professor for International Leadership
- Donau Universität Krems: Associate Professor for Strategy, Change & Leadership
- Duale Hochschule Baden Wuerttemberg: Professor for International Management
German and English
- Banking & Insurance
- Building & Construction
- Capital Equipment
- Environmental Solutions
- Pharmaceuticals & Health Care
- Publishing, Media & IT
- Real Estate Services
- Wholesale & Retail
- Studied business at the Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich
- Doctorate at the Army University in Munich. Received doctor status for well-regarded development of an integrated “Theory of the Observer”, a fundamental study about consultancy approaches based on systems theory.